Cason Transport LLC in business since 1992 serving the Eastern United States and Canada.
We began operations with one single axle dump truck and a backhoe, peddling top soil to local folks in Guilderland, New York.
Since then we have expanded our operations to include dump-trailer bulk hauling of various aggregates for State and local businesses.
We recently expanded to include freight hauling with our new flat-bed trucks.
Cason Transport LLC hauls all over the the US and Canada. We have the staff and expertise to broker loads for our clients. We do all the paperwork and your load is delivered on time on budget.
Call or email us for up to the minute price quotes. We’re ready to work!
We specialize in hauling on a variety of trailers:
- RGN (Removable Gooseneck)
- Dump Box
Our most frequent loads include:
- Bulk Commodities
- Soil & Super-Sack Moving
- Magic Salt
- Factory & Machine tool equipment
- NYS DEC Part 364 Permit Holder
- Regulated waste includes: hazardous and nonhazardous commercial/industrial waste, grease trap waste, waste oil, petroleum-contaminated soil, regulated medical waste, waste tires, asbestos, residential septage, nonresidential raw sewage or sewage-contaminated wastes, sludge from a sewage treatment plant or water supply treatment plant, or low-level radioactive waste (LLRW), oil and gas well drill cuttings, and oil and gas well completion or production wastes.
- General Loads
- Agricultural Products
- Bark Mulch
- Non-regulated Construction Debris
- Hot Shot Hauling (smaller or regional loads)
We are a rapidly growing company that is focused on providing trucking services for a broad range of industries. Our repair, administrative, brokerage and dispatch operations are based at our new operations center at 3659 Western Turnpike (Rt. 20) in Duanesburg, N.Y., Schenectady County.
The Federal Motor Carrier identification number, 519709, will reveal a satisfactory rating. Our dispatchers are always available at (518) 895-5815.