Semi dump trailer hauling makes up a large part of Cason Transport’s core business. These versatile units are dispatched out of our main location. A number of these trailers are capable of transporting palletized freight.
These trailers are hauled by drivers who are specifically trained for this service. Many have overweight permits.
- Framed and frameless
- Aluminum and steel
- 38 – 42 foot long
- 96 – 102 inch width
- 60 – 66 inch tall sides
- Lined and unlined
- Two-way gates
- Closed tandems and 10 foot 2 inch spread axles water-tight tarps
A Semi Dump Trailer is used for hauling materials both in and out of a project or location. With a 20 ton weight limit it is useful for heavy materials that might overwhelm smaller trucks. Typically dump trailers are used to haul stone and sand onto a project. Soil, concrete, clay, brick, and block are all typical materials this trailer might haul off a job.
- Upwards of 20 cubic yard capacity.
- More cost efficient for heavier loads with a weight limit of 20 tons.
- Great for stone, sand, or other heavy materials being brought into a job,
- Great for dirt, clay, concrete, brick, block, or any mix being brought off the job.